Hello Students and Family Members,
As we continue to face Covid-19, we want to assure you that your safety is our top priority. At Han Lees Taekwondo Academy in Castle Rock, we are taking all the preventive measures to keep you safe and keep you on your Taekwondo journey. We are continually monitoring the situation and adjusting our class sessions in accordance with state and legislator laws and guidelines in dealing with the current pandemic. We have implemented the following during our practice times:
- We will only allow up to 20 students per class session.
- Students may only enter the building at their assigned class time, and only when an Instructor greets them outside the front entrance and takes them to their assigned spot.
- Students will have their temperature checked upon entering the building. If they are discovered to have a fever, they will be dismissed from the class, and will not be allowed to return unless they follow the 14-day no symptom quarantine or a note from their doctor’s office.
- Students must sign in with name and phone number.
- Students must always be wearing a facemask. If you cannot wear a facemask, we invite you to attend our class via zoom and practice at home for our contactless option.
- Students must always maintain 6 feet distance while in class.
- Students must bring their own water bottles. Water fountains and other sources of water will not be provided during class.
- The use of bathrooms is limited only to students in Little Dragons (6 and under). bathrooms will be closed to the rest of the students.
- We will dismiss students one at a time at the end of each session, to ensure social distancing.
- In between classes, we are sanitizing and cleaning our equipment and other areas of the school.
- Any student or instructor who has been EXPOSED to COVID-19 may not attend an in-person class until they are at least 14 days symptom-free AND have a negative COVID-19 test. If symptoms develop, consult a physician.
- Any student or Instructor DIAGNOSED with COVID-19 may not attend in-person classes for at least 14 days AFTER no longer having symptoms and must have a negative test result.
- Any family member of a DIAGNOSED case may not attend in-person classes until 14 days AFTER they no longer have any symptoms AND have a negative COVID-19 test.
If you have the following symptoms, please do not come to class until you have a doctor’s note clearing you, and/or you have been symptom-free for 14 days:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Failure to abide by the protocols that we have put in place or coming to class with a symptom, will face serious consequences such as demotion of a Belt, suspension, unable to participate in the next Belt Test or even expulsion from Han Lee Taekwondo Academy with no refund. We understand that these are serious consequences, but these are serious times, and WE WILL be the people who care for the safety of our students, family, and community.
If you do not feel that you can abide by these protocols and guidelines, we invite you to participate in our online classes that happen Monday- Saturday, via Zoom.
Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (303) 814-9300 or an email at email@example.com .
Our Sincere Thanks,
Han Lee Taekwondo Academy
Remember we will get through this together!