Hello Students and Family Members,
As we continue to face Covid-19, we want to assure you that your safety is our top priority. At Han Lees Taekwondo Academy in Castle Rock, we are taking all the preventive measures to keep you safe and keep you on your Taekwondo journey. We are continually monitoring the situation and adjusting our class sessions in accordance with state and legislator laws and guidelines in dealing with the current pandemic. We have implemented the following during our practice times:
- If a student is discovered to have a a fever, they will be dismissed from the class, and will not be allowed to return unless they follow the 10-day no symptom quarantine or a note from their doctor’s office.
- Facemask are optional.
- In between classes, we are sanitizing and cleaning our equipment and other areas of the school.
- Any student or instructor who has been EXPOSED to COVID-19 may not attend an in-person class until they are at least 10 days symptom-free AND have a negative COVID-19 test. If symptoms develop, consult a physician.
- Any student or Instructor DIAGNOSED with COVID-19 may not attend in-person classes for at least 10 days AFTER no longer having symptoms and must have a negative test result.
If you have the following symptoms, please do not come to class until you have a doctor’s note clearing you or you have been symptom-free for 10 days:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Failure to abide by the protocols that we have put in place or coming to class with a symptom, will face serious consequences such as demotion of a Belt, suspension, unable to participate in the next Belt Test or even expulsion from Han Lee Taekwondo Academy with no refund. We understand that these are serious consequences, but these are serious times, and WE WILL be the people who care for the safety of our students, family, and community.
Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (303) 814-9300 or an email at email@example.com .
Our Sincere Thanks,
Han Lee Taekwondo Academy
Remember we will get through this together!